Quickbooks® Course For Beginners (2 Days)
This Quickbooks® course will teach potential users about how to use Quickbooks® to keep accurate financial information about their current operation. It is intended for users in small and medium size businesses (whether incorporated or not) and also for non-profit making organisations.
The Quickbooks® Course or training program is designed specifically to allow users to get the most out of your Quickbooks® software in order to benefit fully from effectively using the software in a real working environment.
All theoretical concepts are backed by on the spot practical working example to ensure that concepts introduced are fully understood.
- Familiarise users with the basic bookkeeping fundamentals for managing personal or business accounting.
- Introduce users to a popular bookkeeping software, QuickBooks®, used by many small and medium sized businesses.
- Introduce users to double-entry bookkeeping in an IT environment.daily performance.
At the end of this course, the users should be able to:
- Master the fundamentals of Quickbooks®
- Understand the basic bookkeeping equations and all supporting journals, ledgers, and worksheets.
- Set up QuickBooks®, enter data accurately, and manage the bookkeeping function for a small or medium sized business.
- Explain and utilise double-entry accounting by understanding the impacts of debits and credits for all account types.